22.10.09

Mario is a plumber people.. a PLUMBER!


Mario. One of the most popular faces in North America. Everyone knows who he is and what he does. He is a plumber.

Nintendo made a famous character like Mario the plumber into a huge franchise, his spin offs, spin-spin offs, sport spin offs, any type of genre out there,  I'm sure there is a Mario game within it.

My point you ask? Mario is just a plumber. I mean, I have nothing against plumbers, but a plumber isn't the tsave the world type. Obliviously I have been proven wrong countless and countless times, my point is, why not take a rest on the poor plumber and create a whole new franchise on a different profession, like, I dunno, a teacher? Teachers "save the world" just as much as plumbers do. (Now that I think of it, are Wario and Waluigi plumbers too? What is the relation between the 4?)

And while we are at it, lets stay clear of the Italian background. What about we went to a Mexican background? 
Who wouldn't want to see a Teacher with a Mexican accent? I mean, it's not like you will ever see our new character go to work, after all you never see Mario do anything with piping other than go through them.

If Nintendo can make a Plumber this popular, I teacher should be no problem right? Think of the sales! Mario games AND our soon-to-be insanely popular character games! Plus, it's a new character for Smash Bros!

No comments:

Post a Comment