23.4.11

Super Mario World Booklet

      For my final Project in my Print class we had to back a 16 page booklet on whatever we wanted. I picked my favorite Mario game. I kept my pages consistent and it turned out pretty good. The only program I found was when I printed. The background was too strong for a couple pages, making the font harder to read.


 
Cover

The cover is fully vectored by me. I used the original cover art of the SNES game as a reference. The only things not vectored by me is the map in the background, and the ground.
Page 3 - 4

This is the first double spread of mario. I added the character sprite on the top right, which I created by the pixal. Also by the page numbers I added one of the enemy sprites, which I did for every page.

Page 7 - 8

This is my favorite page. I really like the diverse Yoshi's and how they are placed in the double spread. It's a colorful page that I think is pleasing to the eye.

Back

This is the back cover. I wanted to make it seem like the end of a level in the game. I vectored the background and the "finish line" myself.  


      Overall, it was a long, but fun experience. Vectoring all those images, and creating all the pixals for the sprites was fun, just time consuming. I think it turned out really good though and I'm impressed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment