7.2.11

First Poem in Years

     I used to write poems all the time. At one point it was almost every day I would think of one. I really like rhyming words together and making it make sense. I wouldn't say I'm a genius with a pen, but I'm alright.

     Lately however, I've been struck with some inspiration. So much in fact that the words basically fell on paper. So here it is:


When I looking into my heart,
What is it I see?
Its your beautful face
Smiling back at me.


Who would have thought, 
I could be so in love.
I went mywhole life thinking
That less was enough.


Then I met you,
And my world flipped upside down.
You changed my world baby,
I feel like my feet never touch the ground.


Because you make feel like I can fly,
Like there's nothing I can't do.
You remind me I can dream,
My worlds a better place because of you.


With every day that passes, 
I only love you more.
There isn't one thing about you
That I do not adore. 


Your my sweetheart
That will always be true
As long as there is life left in me,
I will always love you.

Kisses forever baby!

1 comment: