7.2.11

     It seems to me that life is very unpredictable and confusing. I struggle to make sense of it all. I've learned that you can't really predict what is going to happen next. One day things could be going great, the next day anything could happen. I used to live a unfulfilled life. I thought it was the best I could have, the happiest I could be, the best person I could be, and so on. Then everything changed. Now I'm starting a new life, a whole new world with new rules and a whole new playing field. So this is it.

     There are still some of the same problems looming over me like a storm cloud. I still have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do once I'm finished college. It's nerve wracking really. I feel that I don't have even half the skills other students do, let alone the people in the industry. It terrifies me to think about trying to make it, then failing miserably. So much uncertainty it makes my head spin. Who am I?

     So now I need to go on an epic quest to figure out who I am and what I want to do with my life, career wise.

     Not all is lost however. There are some things that I am absolutely sure about. I'm completely and utterly in love with the most amazing girl I've ever met. I'm so happy when I'm with her I'm terrified of loosing it, loosing her. I want to make her the happiest girl in the world. Buy her everything she wants, make her sparkle with the most beautiful jewelery, just to match how beautiful I think she is. She's the start of a new and amazing life. Just being with her I know that things are going to be amazing. It's just the journey that I'm scared about.
     This is the first post of the new me. Let's all hope for the best shall we?

- Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment