9.2.11

Silly Monkey

One of the biggest struggles that I've found in Digital Media Arts is finding your own identity. What do you want to do when you finish school? What do you like to do? How do you want to represent yourself in the industry? Questions that it seems I need to answer as soon as I can. How can I possibly finish a career preparation class, when I don't even know who I am? With a little help I've started to figure it out. All it takes is one thing to get you started, one thing for everything else to start to fall into place. My one this is a monkey.

This is my identity. I'm a pretty goofy person, I have a very silly personality. I like that silliness to show it most of the things I do, either my work or just my everyday life. An animal that I always thought matched my personality was a monkey. So this is my start, my identity. The "Silly Monkey"

- Kyle 

No comments:

Post a Comment